Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lose Your Jiggly Arms and Tummy Fat Fast

When you shake your arms do they jiggle like Jello? Or does your tummy fat sag and bulge and you can't stand to look at it anymore? I know I missed looking at my pretty feet. Most diet plans on the market today offer slow and slight changes to your body long term.

What Didn't Work

My favorite horror diet system story was when I was using the Atkins Diet, no carbs? Yeah right, almost everything has carbohydrates in it. Also who wants to wait 6 months to lose that tummy, arm, thigh, neck fat? Besides that many popular diet systems now require you to buy their expensive meals. No thanks! And counting calories, fats and carbohydrates? Not for me!

What Did Work

Luckily I found a system that works for me and have worked for tons of other people. I did lots of research online and emailed a lot of former fat people. I found that there is a way to lose weight safely, fast and effectively with a diet plan out there called Fat Loss 4 Idiots that helps people lose an average of 7-10 pounds in 11 days. Their claim is that you can lose 9 pounds in 11 days, but I found that the numbers will fluctuate depending on personal factors. Regardless, a pound is a pound! I'm excited every time I lose 4 or 5 pounds!

The Fat Loss 4 Idiots system helps you lose weight safely by using a method called calorie shifting. By rearranging your diet it can manipulate your metabolism into burning fat all the time. All you have to do is input what foods you like to eat online and the system tells you what to eat for the next 11 days every meal. You are allowed to eat an unlimited portion of food per meal and lose weight safely. After an 11 day cycle you must do 3 cheat days where you eat whatever you want, this helps you lose weight and you must do this. So overall, I give this 4/5 stars. The 1 star being sometimes I didn't like the food combinations they gave me, so I went back and I regenerated myself a new plan and picked up where I left off.

Discover how people lost tons of weight using a method called calorie shifting diet plan. Even with a lack of motivation this weight loss method is guaranteed to help you lose more than 10 pounds in under 2 weeks. Click http://www.lose9in11days.com/ your life depends on it.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your work... Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys just wanted to share my experience with you guys, I followed the instructions on www.lessenfat.com and it helped me alot. I lost 30 pounds in 45 days. I highly recommend you guys try it.

tinnitus herbal remedies said...

belly fat is a big issue for everyone.it looks so ugly in our body.fit body is a synbol of a fit person.a person who have fit body is always active in his work he can do many work fastly from the comarison of a person who have unfit body.the big reason of a unfit body is that so much fat around your body.thats why you can do your work.first of all you have to get rid of belly fat.this you will get a perfect body and i am sure you will get positive result.

Unknown said...

Fast weight gain capsules
are reliable source for healthy weight gain. These Weight Gain Capsules are nutrient dense food formulated to help the magnify calorie intake and gain weight fast. These Weight Gain Capsules provide balanced nutrition and have no added sugar, aspartame and artificial ingredients of any kind. This Weight Gain Capsule is a healthy food supplement, not a dietary supplement, and does not contain any stimulants or steroids.

Abdominal Rejuvenation said...

tummy fat is always irritating.

Subscribers